QTS Literacy tests
Trainees starting an initial teacher training course must pass the QTS skills tests
before starting their course. This includes a literacy test.
You can take the test up to three times.
After the third failed attempt, you must wait two years before trying again.
- Practice tests 1 to 4. Online tests.
- Practice test 2 as a pdf document
- Practice test 3 as a pdf document
- "Passing the QTS Numeracy Test". A 6 page pdf document.
- "Passing the QTS Numeracy Test". 5 videos
If you want help from a personal tutor, select one who teaches GCSE English. View the tutor's profile to see if they support the QTS literacy test.